Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Friday 21 October 2011

Throwing away the broken pieces

Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life
Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat

The pages of life have gone all mixed up
The glass which once cocooned my life is broken
The days turned to rain and the moon has disappeared
I stare up at the sky; try to put the broken pieces together

It has now become a shallow path
And promises have been broken, shattered to pieces

Between walls the cinders of us have lost its shine
The shine in which is broken

As I pick the broken pieces, one by one
The world closes up on me

Yet, I feel determined enough
That I will find that one broken piece to make me complete

But for now, here is something I must do
I must throw away all the broken pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment