Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Thursday 23 December 2010

My existence

What is my existence to this world?

I am a subject to the realities of life

My realities seem to be just a dream

How so ever, I maybe

The way I perceive life to be

This is me

Often my past pulls me down

And then my future excites me

Then there is my present

Giving me an existence in this world

A reason to be in the world

No matter how much I hate it

The biggest irony in this life

Is to smile when things are harsh on you

Just to make yourself believe

That a smile makes a day brighter

It does, for a while

But you just can’t go on smiling forever

My thoughts often remain within me

Subdued inside a person in me

Stubborn as can be but very volatile too

Making life be practical and not think positively

Aiming aimlessly too high

And not knowing where she is going

People can often be confusing

I aint no exception

It’s the confused life that makes people explicable

And yet people never try to look within

The outside aint just everything

A bigger world, a bigger life, a bigger person.

Lives within every individual

Yet when I still question myself

What is my existence to this world?

I still get no answer

Because the answer is within myself

And until I don’t discover myself

I may never find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment