Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Wednesday 22 December 2010

The anger in me

I often blow up, for reasons I know not
Coming out when it is least expected
Churns my insides, bringing tears
Destroying who I am, in and out
Leaving people thinking
Labelling me as a total bitch

Anger
Donot hit me hard
For I shall not wither
Nor shall I rise
You have often dictated my words and action
Making me un-ignore Buddha's beautiful words

"Give up anger; renounce pride;
transcend all worldly attachments
Whoever restrains rising anger like a chariot gone astray,
that one I call a real driver;
others merely hold the reins."

I quote Buddha's words
Each time anger hits me bad
Its a problematic human expression
Angry, nearly everyday of my life
But at times
Anger
Is the strongest way
To get emotions into words!

No comments:

Post a Comment