Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Friday 21 October 2011

By the River Wangchu, I sit and DREAM

I sit on a rock that lies majestically right in between river Wangchu
More rocks, less superior to the one I sit on emerge as landscape of faces
Right before me the river meanders
Creating waves, some fast and some frozen in time
As it hits the faces of the many people I know from life in the form of rocks
The river splashes droplets of water on my face
Each droplet touching my inner being
Bringing out every small memories of life
While intrusion from the city is nill
The flow of the river emerges like moving people on the street
The much awaited breeze finally comes through
Creating the fast flowing river to shudder for a second
Ripples emerge in the water gathered in the corners of the rocks
The beauty of the river water going in circles, defining a no end to everything
I freeze time against everything in life and do what I am "perhaps" best at
I sit by the river Wangchu and DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment