Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Friday 21 October 2011

I can feel the pain

In my dreams I feel pain for when dreams are shattered a heart is broken
In my hopes I feel pain for when hope is lost the person in you die
In my aspirations I feel pain for when that is gone life aint life
In my destiny I feel pain for the unknown journey taken towards it is unsure
In my happiness I feel pain for there is always sadness that chooses to stay longer
In my trust I feel pain for when betrayal strikes you, it always win
In my colors I feel pain for the sky is grey with hatred
In my life I feel pain for life takes away the very person it gives you with so much of love.
I can feel the pain in everyone and everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment