Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Friday 21 October 2011

The calmness in emptiness

I let go of the thoughts that captivates my inner being
My mind remains undetermined in a void

I broke a heart to create something, only to destroy it
Now I stand alone, wondering what went wrong

It aint about my persistence to understand things
Things which cannot be understood

I surrender my very being
To find the right beginning to something I am unaware of

I have created a prison from my own actions
My mind is null and void

I subdue tears within myself
For crying too loudly will tempt the fate to silence me

I am a story of emptiness
Only to end to start again, to be retold

Yet I am a story of emptiness that goes in circles
I curve around for new beginnings, carving life again

My life is neither fullness nor emptiness
And that is when I find calmness in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment