Popular Posts

No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?

Wednesday 22 December 2010

The thoughts in my head

As the morning sun comes through my window
I smile, forcefully, hoping the day does me good

It’s the same old day
Nothing seems to change

My fear of being noticed makes me put on a veil
Tired of being asked awkward questions
I resort to a glass of wine

My morning, the every day of my life
The part of the day I dread the most
And why joys have I found?

Shutting the doors to life
What satisfaction has it given me?

Living behind closed doors
Like the dawn of the morning
How I wish my life was one

Wishes! Only if they turned into reality
The world would be my own

Desires! Only if I could control them
The world would have accepted me

Maybe that’s just the way life is
I tell myself
And then, I see happiness around me

Why aren’t I a part of it?

Questions after questions
Just makes my life confusing

Life’s questions and life’s realities
They just don’t seem right together

Or do they?

Time’s never right for anything
Not even for things you really want

Somehow, life always catches you
At the wrong foot, at the wrong time

Opportunities seem to have left me
To be on my own and wander

But the question again is

How far can I wander?

Without a destination, a dream, a realization

What am I without them?

Too many questions in life
And no one to answer them

Maybe the answers itself lies in the duality of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment