The little bird chirrups on my window sill
It sings song of sorrows
Followed by songs of wisdom
I open an eye
The sun shines brightly
And through the curtains
I let the rays fall on my face
The bird goes on singing
I get out of bed
Drag myself to the window
Slowly
Keeping my eye focused on the little bird
I bend down to take a closer look
And finally
I slam the window
Tearing the bird into two
"Shut the fuck up, you are messing up my sleep"
I yell at the dead bird
And then fall into a deep sleep.
Popular Posts
-
Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat The pages of life have ...
-
Days Are gone Happiness Yet to be felt A face Needs to be seen A heart Explored and left Feelings Keep changing People Come and go Desires A...
-
The many-voiced song of the rain echoes softly It sings songs of sorrow, ever yearning and sad Moving towards the sound of the rain First it...
-
Dim lights, feelings of darkness Nothing but my shadow seen Dark, alone, no companion Emotionless Haunted by memories My vision darkens more...
-
The sun was warm but the wind was chill So as would Robert Frost say- "You know how it is with an April day." The April rain falls...
-
The woman who appeals to a man's vanity may stimulate him And a man who appeals to a woman's drinking habit stimulates her more We a...
-
You were just like any other stranger Stepped into my life just to go away one day We talked about books, music and the rivers Shared moment...
-
The little bird chirrups on my window sill It sings song of sorrows Followed by songs of wisdom I open an eye The sun shines brightly And th...
-
I sit on a rock that lies majestically right in between river Wangchu More rocks, less superior to the one I sit on emerge as landscape of f...
-
In answers I seek life Questions are plenty But answers are none Answers Disappear Into the burden of life Called 'questions' If onl...
No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?
No comments:
Post a Comment