What is my existence to this world?
I am a subject to the realities of life
My realities seem to be just a dream
How so ever, I maybe
The way I perceive life to be
This is me
Often my past pulls me down
And then my future excites me
Then there is my present
Giving me an existence in this world
A reason to be in the world
No matter how much I hate it
The biggest irony in this life
Is to smile when things are harsh on you
Just to make yourself believe
That a smile makes a day brighter
It does, for a while
But you just can’t go on smiling forever
My thoughts often remain within me
Subdued inside a person in me
Stubborn as can be but very volatile too
Making life be practical and not think positively
Aiming aimlessly too high
And not knowing where she is going
People can often be confusing
I aint no exception
It’s the confused life that makes people explicable
And yet people never try to look within
The outside aint just everything
A bigger world, a bigger life, a bigger person.
Lives within every individual
Yet when I still question myself
What is my existence to this world?
I still get no answer
Because the answer is within myself
And until I don’t discover myself
I may never find out...
Popular Posts
-
Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat The pages of life have ...
-
Days Are gone Happiness Yet to be felt A face Needs to be seen A heart Explored and left Feelings Keep changing People Come and go Desires A...
-
The many-voiced song of the rain echoes softly It sings songs of sorrow, ever yearning and sad Moving towards the sound of the rain First it...
-
Dim lights, feelings of darkness Nothing but my shadow seen Dark, alone, no companion Emotionless Haunted by memories My vision darkens more...
-
The sun was warm but the wind was chill So as would Robert Frost say- "You know how it is with an April day." The April rain falls...
-
The woman who appeals to a man's vanity may stimulate him And a man who appeals to a woman's drinking habit stimulates her more We a...
-
You were just like any other stranger Stepped into my life just to go away one day We talked about books, music and the rivers Shared moment...
-
The little bird chirrups on my window sill It sings song of sorrows Followed by songs of wisdom I open an eye The sun shines brightly And th...
-
I sit on a rock that lies majestically right in between river Wangchu More rocks, less superior to the one I sit on emerge as landscape of f...
-
In answers I seek life Questions are plenty But answers are none Answers Disappear Into the burden of life Called 'questions' If onl...
No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?
No comments:
Post a Comment