I often blow up, for reasons I know not
Coming out when it is least expected
Churns my insides, bringing tears
Destroying who I am, in and out
Leaving people thinking
Labelling me as a total bitch
Anger
Donot hit me hard
For I shall not wither
Nor shall I rise
You have often dictated my words and action
Making me un-ignore Buddha's beautiful words
"Give up anger; renounce pride;
transcend all worldly attachments
Whoever restrains rising anger like a chariot gone astray,
that one I call a real driver;
others merely hold the reins."
I quote Buddha's words
Each time anger hits me bad
Its a problematic human expression
Angry, nearly everyday of my life
But at times
Anger
Is the strongest way
To get emotions into words!
Popular Posts
-
Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat The pages of life have ...
-
Days Are gone Happiness Yet to be felt A face Needs to be seen A heart Explored and left Feelings Keep changing People Come and go Desires A...
-
The many-voiced song of the rain echoes softly It sings songs of sorrow, ever yearning and sad Moving towards the sound of the rain First it...
-
Dim lights, feelings of darkness Nothing but my shadow seen Dark, alone, no companion Emotionless Haunted by memories My vision darkens more...
-
The sun was warm but the wind was chill So as would Robert Frost say- "You know how it is with an April day." The April rain falls...
-
The woman who appeals to a man's vanity may stimulate him And a man who appeals to a woman's drinking habit stimulates her more We a...
-
You were just like any other stranger Stepped into my life just to go away one day We talked about books, music and the rivers Shared moment...
-
The little bird chirrups on my window sill It sings song of sorrows Followed by songs of wisdom I open an eye The sun shines brightly And th...
-
I sit on a rock that lies majestically right in between river Wangchu More rocks, less superior to the one I sit on emerge as landscape of f...
-
In answers I seek life Questions are plenty But answers are none Answers Disappear Into the burden of life Called 'questions' If onl...
No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?
No comments:
Post a Comment