I let go of the thoughts that captivates my inner being
My mind remains undetermined in a void
I broke a heart to create something, only to destroy it
Now I stand alone, wondering what went wrong
It aint about my persistence to understand things
Things which cannot be understood
I surrender my very being
To find the right beginning to something I am unaware of
I have created a prison from my own actions
My mind is null and void
I subdue tears within myself
For crying too loudly will tempt the fate to silence me
I am a story of emptiness
Only to end to start again, to be retold
Yet I am a story of emptiness that goes in circles
I curve around for new beginnings, carving life again
My life is neither fullness nor emptiness
And that is when I find calmness in it.
Popular Posts
-
Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat The pages of life have ...
-
Days Are gone Happiness Yet to be felt A face Needs to be seen A heart Explored and left Feelings Keep changing People Come and go Desires A...
-
The sun was warm but the wind was chill So as would Robert Frost say- "You know how it is with an April day." The April rain falls...
-
You were just like any other stranger Stepped into my life just to go away one day We talked about books, music and the rivers Shared moment...
-
The little bird chirrups on my window sill It sings song of sorrows Followed by songs of wisdom I open an eye The sun shines brightly And th...
-
I sit on a rock that lies majestically right in between river Wangchu More rocks, less superior to the one I sit on emerge as landscape of f...
-
In answers I seek life Questions are plenty But answers are none Answers Disappear Into the burden of life Called 'questions' If onl...
-
The many-voiced song of the rain echoes softly It sings songs of sorrow, ever yearning and sad Moving towards the sound of the rain First it...
-
Dim lights, feelings of darkness Nothing but my shadow seen Dark, alone, no companion Emotionless Haunted by memories My vision darkens more...
-
I let go of the thoughts that captivates my inner being My mind remains undetermined in a void I broke a heart to create something, only to...
No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?
No comments:
Post a Comment