The sun was warm but the wind was chill
So as would Robert Frost say-
"You know how it is with an April day."
The April rain falls on this particular day
Fitful showers hits the wood and the meadow
Bringing in violets to light the early spring
Julia Dorr has rightly said- "April's rare capricious loveliness."
Just as how unpredictable life can get
On an April day, one can never know what you will get
Like how every spring is the only spring
A perfectual astonishment
So is this April day, unique in itself
This April day sings songs of things beautiful
Of brooks, of blossoms, birds and the silver lake
Retaining the beauty of earth's snow-white robes that's lost
On the April day, a choir of chirping minstrels bring
The wind that wakes the month of May
Yet to be unfurled, yet to be felt, yet to be lived
But I need to live through this April day
As I lay planted with every footstep
Growing, budding and blooming into a spirit of Spring
This indeed is a beautiful day
I am saddened as this April day ends
But I am glad there is another APRIL DAY waiting for me tomorrow.
Popular Posts
-
Once again, it all comes to broken pieces on the floor of life Pain and happiness, both change with every heartbeat The pages of life have ...
-
Dim lights, feelings of darkness Nothing but my shadow seen Dark, alone, no companion Emotionless Haunted by memories My vision darkens more...
-
You were just like any other stranger Stepped into my life just to go away one day We talked about books, music and the rivers Shared moment...
-
Feeling you I embrace myself Listening to you I can hear the world Reading you I read books for a lifetime Talking to you My world takes a d...
-
In answers I seek life Questions are plenty But answers are none Answers Disappear Into the burden of life Called 'questions' If onl...
-
Days Are gone Happiness Yet to be felt A face Needs to be seen A heart Explored and left Feelings Keep changing People Come and go Desires A...
-
The many-voiced song of the rain echoes softly It sings songs of sorrow, ever yearning and sad Moving towards the sound of the rain First it...
-
What is my existence to this world? I am a subject to the realities of life My realities seem to be just a dream How so ever, I maybe The wa...
-
I let go of the thoughts that captivates my inner being My mind remains undetermined in a void I broke a heart to create something, only to...
-
In my dreams I feel pain for when dreams are shattered a heart is broken In my hopes I feel pain for when hope is lost the person in you die...
No one person can ever experience all that life has to offer. It is only through sharing - experiences, feelings, insights - that we can hope to grow beyond our own meager lifetime. Are you ready to grow today?
No comments:
Post a Comment